The Rea-Greathouse Recital Hall
The Rea-Greathouse Recital Hall is a versatile space that sits adjacent to the main hall.
This versatile performance space will offer an excellent acoustically-treated venue for smaller events not suited for the 1,827-seat theater. This flat-floor, multi-use hall is capable of accommodating up to 192 in stadium seating for individual recitals or small group and ensemble performances.
The Rea-Greathouse Recital Hall is also designed to host lectures, receptions and seated meal functions that may be served from a separate catering kitchen. The Hall can accommodate presentations simultaneously and without conflicting with performances being staged in the main performance hall.
Rental Fees Include
- A Six (6) Hour rental period, excluding day meeting packages and rentals (Additional time may be purchased depending on availability)
- Onsite Event Services Manager that handles all Wagner Noël facility related coordination
- Tables including guests seating and food and beverage (up to the amount available in inventory)
- Chairs (up to the amount available in inventory)
- Set- up of equipment provided by the Wagner Noël
- Tear Down of equipment provided by the Wagner Noël
- Use of catering kitchen for your selected caterer from the Wagner Noël’s Approved Catering List
- Lighting and Sound Equipment (Only in the Rea- Greathouse Recital Hall or the Main Theater)
- Projector and Screen (Only in the Rea- Greathouse Recital Hall or the Main Theater)
- Microphones (Only in the Rea- Greathouse Recital Hall or the Main Theater)
- Movable concession counters/bar fronts
- Parking: 900 spaces available (Valet Parking can be accommodated upon request for an additional rate)
- Onsite security for your event is needed if alcohol is served (additional fees will apply)
*Other fees may apply for special events