Policies & Procedures
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable space for live entertainment.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center, as part of ASM policy, has in place security measures for all ticketed events. A list of prohibited items is listed here below. Please read carefully to ensure that your next visit to the venue goes smoothly. All bags will be checked prior to entry. Traditional diaper bags will be allowed but will still be subject to a bag check. Patrons should arrive one hour prior to all performances to ensure that checks can be completed and the performance can begin on time.
Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center has a select number of prohibited items that cannot enter the facility. These items include but are not limited to:
- Bags larger than 8"x10"x6"
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Banners or signs
- Cameras or recording devices, approved and credentialed media excluded
- Canvas bags
- Confetti / Streamers
- Explosive devices including and not limited to fireworks, poppers, cap guns
- Helium balloons and inflatable balls
- Illicit/Illegal drugs
- Knives with blades larger than 3.5"
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverages
- Tripods and camera stand of any size or dimension (including selfie-sticks)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads, flyers inside the venue or in parking areas without prior consent from Wagner Noël PAC management
- Weapons and objects that may be used as a weapon (i.e. bats, rocks, etc)
- Wrapped gifts
- Contraband / Illegal Substances
- Outside Food & Drink
- Laser Pointers or Noisemakers
- Strollers (For cases with special needs children please contact the box office in advance.)
- Large / Oversized Bags
- Tobacco Products
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is committed to creating an enjoyable space for entertainment experiences. The following policies are in place:
- As a courtesy Cowboy hats should be removed once seated in the house
- Strollers that collapse into seat carriers & smaller umbrella strollers are allowed. Umbrella strollers must be stored under a seat, where room allows, or must be checked in by an usher.
- Carriers are allowed only if it can be placed in a seat adjacent to a ticket holder if the carrier seat has been purchased.
**All Entry Constitutes Consent to Search**