Policies & Procedures
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable space for live entertainment.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center, as part of ASM policy, has in place security measures for all ticketed events. A list of prohibited items is listed here below. Please read carefully to ensure that your next visit to the venue goes smoothly. All bags will be checked prior to entry. Traditional diaper bags will be allowed but will still be subject to a bag check. Patrons should arrive one hour prior to all performances to ensure that checks can be completed and the performance can begin on time.
Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center has a select number of prohibited items that cannot enter the facility. These items include but are not limited to:
As of January 1, 2022, we have a clear bag policy. Our clear bag size limit is 12"x12"x6" and wallet size limit is 8"x5."
- This policy includes diaper bags.
- The bag must be clear, versus iridescent or a color shade.
- If you need a bag you can purchase one in advance through our Box Office (Wednesday - Friday 1 - 5 PM) or by appointment by calling the Box Office at 432-552-4437 Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM. Wagner Noël PAC clear bags are $10.
- Wagner Noël PAC clear bags can also be purchased the night of the show at will call.
Additional prohibited items include:
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Banners or signs
- Baby carriages, unless a ticket is purchased for the baby carrier to occupy a seat
- Cameras or recording devices, approved and credentialed media excluded
- Canvas bags
- Confetti / Streamers
- Contraband / Illegal Substances
- Explosive devices including and not limited to fireworks, poppers, cap guns
- Helium balloons and inflatable balls
- Illicit/Illegal drugs
- Knives with blades larger than 3.5"
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverages
- Strollers (For cases with special needs children please contact the box office in advance.) Umbrella strollers (strollers that fold up and can fit underneath our seats) will be allowed.
- Tobacco products, including vapes (juuls, etc.)
- Tripods and camera stand of any size or dimension (including selfie-sticks)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads, flyers inside the venue or in parking areas without prior consent from Wagner Noël PAC management
- Weapons and objects that may be used as a weapon (i.e. bats, rocks, etc)
- Wrapped gifts
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is committed to creating an enjoyable space for entertainment experiences. The following policies are in place:
- As a courtesy Cowboy hats should be removed once seated in the house
- Strollers that collapse into seat carriers & smaller umbrella strollers are allowed. Umbrella strollers must be stored under a seat, where room allows, or must be checked in by an usher.
- Carriers are allowed only if it can be placed in a seat adjacent to a ticket holder if the carrier seat has been purchased.
**All Entry Constitutes Consent to Search**