The Wagner Noël Box Office is located on the west side of the venue. Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 1 PM – 5 PM, and one hour prior to the start of any ticketed event. The box office is closed on weekends and in observance of most National Holidays.
Cash and credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted at the box office. Phone and online orders are processed by Etix which is the venue's authorized ticket provider. Service and delivery charges per order will apply. Tickets may be purchased by calling 1-800-514-3849 or online at wagnernoel.com
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Will Call desk on the day of the event, one hour prior to show time. Ticket purchasers must present a picture ID, the confirmation number, and the actual credit card used to place the order when picking up tickets.
Group rates are on a show by show basis and will be displayed on the ETIX purchase page when available.
Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 1 PM – 5 PM, and one hour prior to the start of any ticketed event. The box office is closed on weekends.
The Administration and Box Office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1st
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - 3rd Monday in January
- President's Day - 3rd Monday in February
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4th
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Thanksgiving & Day after Thanksgiving - Last Thursday & Friday in November
- Christmas Eve & Day - December 24th - 25th
Infants & Small Children
All patrons of the Wagner Noël, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including children and infants carried in arms. Please note that many ticketed events at the Wagner Noël are not appropriate for preschool-age children.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is not responsible for stolen or damaged tickets. If you have lost your tickets, please contact [email protected]
There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased. If an event is canceled and rescheduled, patrons will receive the new performance information through the email address provided at the point of sale. If a performance is canceled and is not re-scheduled, the Wagner Noël will issue a full refund.
Etix (Wagner Noël's only licensed ticket provider) does offer ticket insurance per ticket through a third-party service for an additional cost. Insurance can be added to your tickets at checkout.
- Rescheduled Shows: For events that have been rescheduled, ticket holders will have a 30-day window from the date a new show date has been announced. If a customer chooses not to receive a refund, their tickets will be valid for the new date once it is rescheduled. The cost of shipping will not be refunded.
- Postponed Shows: For events that have been postponed, ticket holders will have the ability to request a refund 30 DAYS after the rescheduled date has been publicly announced. All Etix ticket buyers will receive an email once a rescheduled date has been announced. If a customer chooses not to receive a refund, their tickets will be valid for the new date once it is rescheduled. The cost of shipping will not be refunded.
- Canceled Shows: In the rare chance an event is canceled, ticket holders for a canceled event will automatically receive a refund on their order. This refund could take up to 30 days from the date the show has been announced as canceled. The cost of shipping will not be refunded.
**Please note this is a general policy. Each event will be different, all Etix customers will be notified via email of the policy as it pertains to that event. **
**For customers who purchased tickets through another resale platform or distribution partner, the customer will need to seek a refund from such a resale platform or distribution partner.
Updated May 1, 2020
Third Party Ticket Sellers
The Wagner Noël is unable to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased unless they are purchased through our Ticket Office or through Etix, the exclusive ticket provider of the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center.
3 Ways to Purchase
- Online using the link below (click "More Info" button)
- As an add on to your next ticket purchase at Wagner Noël
- From will call the night of a show (must have a ticket to that night's performance to gain entrance into the building)