Cedric the Entertainer
Cedric the Entertainer
Cedric the Entertainer, is an American actor, stand-up comedian, and game show host. He hosted BET's ComicView during the 1993–1994 season and Def Comedy Jam in 1995. He is best known for co-starring with Steve Harvey on The WB sitcom The Steve Harvey Show, as one of The Original Kings of Comedy, and for starring as Eddie Walker in Barbershop. He also stars on the CBS show The Neighborhood. He hosted the 12th season of the daytime version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in 2013–14 and starred in the TV Land original series The Soul Man, which aired from 2012 to 2016. He has also done voice work for Ice Age, the Madagascar film series, Charlotte's Web, Planes and Planes: Fire & Rescue. In 2019, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center will have the following policies in place until further notice. Please read thoroughly.
- Seating for this performance is socially distant
- In accordance with the recommendation by the CDC, the face mask policy for patrons of all ages is optional. Wagner Noël PAC highly encourages masks for those who are immune comprised. We ask that patrons be respectful of each other’s choices.
- Patrons who feel they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or another communicable disease should remain at home.
- Many tours or events may choose for reasons of their own to continue to ask patrons to wear a face mask when in the facility. This information will be released at the time tickets go on sale so that patrons may make a choice about their attendance.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will remain throughout the facility for patron use.
- Patrons are encouraged to social distance when possible.
- Tickets can be purchased online at wagnernoel.com and can be downloaded and displayed on a mobile device to encourage a touchless entry process.
- Only small handbags are allowed in the venue. Bags should be no larger than 8x10x6 inches in size. No backpacks or tote bags allowed. Diaper bags will be searched and tagged. A small clear bag is recommended. The intent is to limit the touchpoints for our employees performing the bag check process.
- The Wagner Noël PAC continues to spray a disinfectant barrier every 60-90 days in addition to daily cleanings.
Wagner Noël staff will continue to wear a face mask for the protection of its patrons, tour guests, crew members, and artists.