- Nov 3, 2021 / Wednesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Join us on November 3rd for Janet's Planet a live stage production that brings outer space right here to West Texas!
Janet’s Planet and her JP Space Crew are taking their new friends on an out-of-this-world ad-venture! This dynamic and fast-paced show is geared to 7-12-year-olds and focuses on science, space, history, and health.
Janet Ivey creator of Janet’s Planet is committed to enriching the lives of children via education and live performances, TV, and online programming.
With over 25 years in the children’s entertainment and education, Janet has captivated Nashville and beyond with her work.
COVID-19 Policy & Prevention
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center will have the following policies in place until further notice. Please read thoroughly.
- This is a full capacity event
- In accordance with the recommendation by the CDC the face mask policy for patrons of all ages is optional. Wagner Noël PAC highly encourages masks for those who are immune comprised. We ask that patrons be respectful of each other’s choices.
- Patrons who feel they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or another communicable disease should remain at home.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will remain throughout the facility for patron use.
- Patrons are encouraged to social distance when possible.
- Tickets can be purchased online at wagnernoel.com and can be downloaded and displayed on a mobile device to encourage a touchless entry process.
- Only small handbags are allowed in the venue. Bags should be no larger than 8x10x6 inches in size. No backpacks or tote bags allowed. Diaper bags will be searched and tagged. A small clear bag is recommended. The intent is to limit the touchpoints for our employees performing the bag check process.
- The Wagner Noël PAC continues to spray a disinfectant barrier every 60-90 days in addition to daily cleanings.
Wagner Noël staff will continue to wear a face mask for the protection of its patrons, tour guests, crew members, and artists.
Janet has received 12 Regional Emmys and five Gracie Awards for her children’s series Janet’s Planet that airs on 140+ public television stations nationwide.
Janet has won a STEM-FLORIDA Award for the “Exploring Microgravity,” an educational video about gravity and microgravity that she wrote and produced for Space Florida.