Sep 2, 2022
Updated General COVID-19 Policies & Procedures - September 2022
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center will have the following policies in place until further notice. Please read thoroughly.
- In accordance with the recommendation by the CDC, the face mask policy for patrons of all ages is optional. Wagner Noël PAC highly encourages masks for those who are immune comprised. We ask that patrons be respectful of each other’s choices.
- Patrons who feel they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or another communicable disease should remain at home.
- Many tours or events may choose for reasons of their own to continue to ask patrons to wear a face mask when in the facility. This information will be released at the time tickets go on sale so that patrons may make a choice about their attendance.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will remain throughout the facility for patrons' use.
- Patrons are encouraged to social distance when possible.
- Tickets can be purchased online at wagnernoel.com and can be downloaded and displayed on a mobile device to encourage a touchless entry process.
- The Wagner Noël PAC continues to spray a disinfectant barrier every 60-90 days in addition to daily cleanings.
- Please note for all events after January 1, 2022, we will have a clear bag policy with a size limit of 12x12x6" or a non-clear bag/wallet with a size limit of 8x5". This policy includes diaper bags.